OMG! (That’s Oh My Gosh! For those of you without teenagers.) I received a comment on my blog the other day saying: “I’ve nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I am so touched by the vote of support! The award is extra special to me because I truly respect this caring musician and music teacher, Dana Rice. Thank You Dana at thefameschoolblog.com for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You have inspired me with your work and talents – Bravo! Be sure to check out her blog!
Now for the details – To accept the award, the rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you (done)
- Post the award image to your page (done)
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
So, here goes…
7 Facts About Laura Lamere
- I didn’t write under my own byline until two years ago.
- I really can’t carry a tune. When my son was little, I took him to church. I started singing along with the hymn. He pulled on my sleeve, looked up at me and whispered: “Mommy, don’t sing.”
- My favorite song of all time is: “Dream On” by Aerosmith. What can I say? I’m a dreamer!
- I’m addicted to “Pretty Little Liars” on ABC Family. So many secrets! I watch with my daughter, girl-bonding time!
- I’m not a very good cook, but my kids love my chicken piccata!
- I read The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas as a teenager and it was so romantic! It’s still my favorite!
- Instead of a book group, I started a movie group with my girlfriends! You should try it!
10 Bloggers That I Nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Pam at throughafternoontea.wordpress.com
2. TBM at 50yearproject.wordpress.com
3. Nate at insanityofmotherhood.com
4. Natalie at musicmattersblog.com
5. Brigitte at brigittebanter.com
7. Shoba at shobanarayan.com
8. Malan at pianistsfromtheinside.wordpress.com
9. Javier Antonio’s mom at averagechildhood.wordpress.com
10. Kathi at kathialf.wordpress.com
Congratulations! Please check in with these great blogs from all over the world!